LifeTracker Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy will give you clear and explicit information about the technologies we use on our website, as well as your rights to restrict this use.
- A cookie is small text file that is placed on your computer upon your visit on certain websites. The text file can be read by the website will help identifying you when you return on the website.
- Cookies can be used for technical reasons of the website, for analytics and for connecting with third party sites
- We use session cookies that are deleted as soon as the web browser is closed.
- We use third party ‘Analytical Cookies’ which allow the entity that is responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users to which they are linked. The information gathered through these cookies is used for measuring the activity of web sites, applications or platforms and for profiling user navigation on such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data of users who use the service.
- We will not share personal information collected from our cookies with any third party except as set out in this Cookies Policy
Third Party Cookies
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
- You may refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies already stored on your computer through the settings of your web browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website and you might be prevented from using all the features available on our website.
- By continuing to browse our Website, you hereby consent to this Cookies Policy regardless of your browser settings.
- You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org